The CAHP heat pump water heater is an integrated system that utilises the heat pump technology to provide more efficient way to heat water
with electricity. CAHP pulls heat from surrounding air and deposits the heat into the tank. The end result is very efficient production of hot water
with cooler and dehumidified air as a welcome by-product.
Suitable for villas and light commercial applications
ENERGY SAVING & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY
- Absorbs Environment heat and transfers it to the water, at the same time cooling and dehumidifying the ambient air.
- "Environmental-friendly" R-134a refrigerant.
- Multiple operating modes maxi mise efficiency & meet increasing hot water needs.
- High capacity storage tank enables heat pump to operate more frequently than the heating elements.
This provides higher efficiency & cover operating costs, saving money for the home owner.
All ROUND SAFETY
- Triple protection - Thermostat, High temperature limit and T&P relief valve.
- Refrigerant and water are completely separated, condenser uses rectangular steel tubes.
- Water can be heated upto 65°C with heat pump mode, which prevents breeding of Legionella bacteria.
SMART & CONVENIENT
- Large LCD touch pad display
- Intuitive icons clearly indicate the current operating mode
Three line display communicates current status and displays error messages in plain English when applicable.
- Safety lock
- Individual back lit buttons for mode selection
Efficiency : One of the most energy-efficient settings work extracting warmth from the surrounding air, concentrating the heat and transferring it to the water.
Hybrid / Rapid mode : This mode uses the heat pump for efficiency, but will use the electrical element for quick recovery following increased hot water usage.